eddiefish55 發表於 2019-10-4 15:22:29

2018年11月22日IKGH主席會議記錄通告

2018/11/22 Trans Canada Guppy GroupChina Recreational Angling AssociationGuppy AssociationChina Guppy Development ClubChina Guppy ClubGuangdong Province Aquatic AssociationTaiwan Guppy Master SocietyTaiwan Guppy Popularize AssociationFlorida Fancy Guppies Club
Dear friends, You are aware of the recent meeting todiscuss the rules of the IKGH. There is one item that affects specifically thenone European guppy club members and so I write to you all personally to betterexplain the item.Many Europeans regard the EuropeanChampionship a championship of European members and not a kind of WorldChampionship organised in Europe with entries from all over the world. This isanother competition arranged by out WGA friends. There is a subtle differencein the English language that could mean that the European Championship could beeither. The matter was raised at the meeting so that clarity can be given inorder to stop the argument. The decision made is that the European Championship is a'Championship of European guppy breeders' competition therefore excludesnone Europeans. This is something that many members strongly disagree with. The proposal was therefore agreed that anyone in theworld is accepted and indeed welcomed at the European shows. They can still winthe classes, and even the show, all as would be normally expected. However,when the points are processed afterwards for each breeder in the EuropeanChampionship, none Europeans will be excluded.The good news is that there will nowbe two more competitions, calculated from the same show. We shall have an IKGHAsian Championship and also an IKGH Americas or Western HemisphereChampionship. When we process the points from the show, there will be one listof European breeders, one list of Asian Breeders and another list of Americas /Western Hemisphere breeders. Three competitions from one show !All breeders will still have to enter4 shows to have the points added from the minimum of 4 shows.Participants must be members of anIKGH member Club.Participants must enter and complywith all requirements and rules of the individual EC shows.Participants must have results from aminimum of 4 EC shows to be included in the IKGH championships.All competitors will receive acertificate as per the EC rules.An IKGH Championship trophy will beawarded to the Broad tail champion, Sword tail champion and Short tail Championof both the pairs competition and the Trio competition. I hope that all makes sense to you. If there are anyquestions please let me know. I hope that this new set of rules isto your liking. It only really affects those who already send fish to ourEuropean shows. Personally I think it is a good solution, I hope that youagree. It is my hope that you none Europeanclubs will cooperate in the future to arrange your own IKGH Championshipsoutside Europe based upon the IKGH rules. I know that there are threeconsiderations that will have to be dealt with for this. Firstly the extendedfin guppies do not have IKGH standards. I am in the process of writing somestandards in the IKGH format that might be considered. ( My understanding isthat there is a legal problem in several European countries that prevents thesebeing even owned in Europe. ) Secondly I know there are issues with the ‘allglass tanks’ rule. I think this can be easily overcome. The other problem issimply the number of entries often received in none European shows makes itunreasonable and impractical to judge and point every entry. This item requiressome careful thought ! There may be other problems that you know will have tobe discussed, but this is for the future. Best regardsSteve ElliottIKGH President

Trans Canada Guppy Group加拿大孔雀魚傳播社China Recreational Angling AssociationGuppy Association中國孔雀魚休閒釣魚協會China Guppy Development Club中國孔雀魚發展俱樂部China Guppy Club中國孔雀魚俱樂部Guangdong Province Aquatic Association廣東省水族協會Taiwan Guppy Master Society台灣孔雀魚大師協會Taiwan Guppy Popularize Association台灣孔雀魚發展協會Florida Fancy Guppies Club佛羅里達孔雀魚俱樂部 親愛的朋友們, 您知道最近的歐洲孔雀魚協會會議(IKGH)討論了相關的規則。有一個項目影響到非歐洲孔雀魚協會之成員,所以我寫信給你們所有人,來好好地解釋該項目。許多歐洲人認為歐洲孔雀魚錦標賽是歐洲會員的錦標賽,而不是在歐洲舉辦的世界孔雀魚錦標賽,不是提供給來自全世界的參賽者。這是另一場由非世界孔雀魚協會的歐洲魚友所安排的比賽。英文字意中有一些細微的差別,它讓大家可能意味著歐洲錦標賽,非歐洲人也可以參加。這次歐洲孔雀魚協會(IKGH)年會會議上提出了這件事,以便能夠清楚地解釋這一個爭論點。 歐洲孔雀魚協會(IKGH)做出的決定是,歐洲孔雀魚錦標賽是“歐洲孔雀魚玩家錦標賽”, 許多會員強烈反對排除任何(非歐洲人)參賽。因此,這項提議在年會會議中被一致同意,我們歡迎世界上的任何孔雀魚玩家都能來參加歐洲孔雀魚錦標賽。這些人如我們所期望的,他們仍然可以贏得組別大獎,甚至是整場大賽。然而,只有歐洲人在歐洲錦標賽中有積分累積,非歐洲人是沒有積分累積的。 好消息是,從同一個比賽中它有2種積分計算方式。我們將有一個歐洲孔雀魚錦標賽亞洲賽和一個歐洲孔雀魚錦標賽美洲或西半球賽。當我們處理大賽積分時,將會有一個歐洲孔雀魚玩家積分表、一個亞洲孔雀魚玩家積分表和另一個美洲/西半球孔雀魚玩家積分表。一場大賽中有三場比賽! 所有玩家一年至少需參加4場比賽,才能有積分累積。參賽者必須是歐洲孔雀魚協會(IKGH)俱樂部的成員。 參賽者必須有至少4場歐洲孔雀魚錦標賽指定的比賽成績才能參加。所有參賽者將根據歐洲孔雀魚比賽規則並獲得認證。歐洲孔雀魚錦標賽獎杯包括有成對組與一公二母組比賽的大尾巴組冠軍、劍尾組冠軍和短尾組冠軍。我希望這一切都對你們有所意義。如果有任何問題,請告訴我。 我希望你們會喜歡這套新規則。它只會影響那些已經把孔雀魚送到歐洲參賽的人。我個人認為這是一個很好的解決方案,也希望大家同意這樣的區分。我希望這些非歐洲孔雀魚俱樂部成員今後都能互相合作,在歐洲以外的國家, 用歐洲孔雀魚比賽規則來辦你們國家當地的歐洲孔雀魚錦標賽。我知道有三個問題需要處理。首先,歐洲孔雀魚協會還沒有擴展鰭(冠尾, 半月, 緞帶/燕尾組)的比賽評分標準。我正在編寫一些可以供作參考的歐洲孔雀魚比賽評分標準。(我的理解是,一些歐洲國家存在一個正當性的問題,這些新尾型甚至不允許在歐洲孔雀魚比賽場上出現或擁有。)第二,我知道“全玻璃製缸子”的規則有問題。我認為這倒是很容易克服。(歐洲孔雀魚協會規定只能用全玻璃式的比賽缸, 但像加拿大因為氣溫低, 他們因地制宜, 改用壓克力缸)。另一個問題是,非歐洲孔雀魚錦標賽經常收到的參賽魚的組數過多, 使得評分不合理和不切實際(因為時間的限制, 無法每缸都有分數)。這個專案需要更慎重考慮及討論!可能還有其他問題,你知道將來我們必須更慎重討論。致上最好的問候!Steve Elliott史蒂夫·愛略特 歐洲孔雀魚協會(IKGH)主席
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018年11月22日IKGH主席會議記錄通告